Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's the end of the year so enjoy yourself

Here's some funny videos to lighten up an otherwise dreary day...

With the inauguration expected to be one of the biggest events in Washington DC history it's a safe bet the cab companies, limo companies and sedan companies that serve Montgomery County, Loudoun County, Howard County and Frederick County are all going to be booked.




Some people think that having a job that's busy is a good thing (especially if you want to keep that job.. job security has a lot to do with is your industry in demand.

Others just want to "get by" and don't appreciate when their job gets frantic with demand. The inauguration is most certainly going to step up the demand on the transportation industry of Frederick County and Montgomery County Maryland.

If you're one of those with out ambition (aka slacker) and all that demand is just going to ruin your day, here's a funny story that will make your dreary day seem like a walk in the park:

If you don't laugh out loud after you read this you are in
a coma. This is even funnier when you realize it's real.
Next time you have a bad day at work think of this guy.

Rob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in
Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore
drilling rigs.

Below is an E-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it
to radio station 103.2 on FM dial in Ft. Wayne, Indiana,
which was sponsoring a worst job experience contest.
Needless to say, she won.

Hi Sue,

Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother.

Last week I had a bad day at the office. I know you've been
feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my
dilemma with you to make you realize it's not so bad after
all.

Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must
bore you with a few technicalities of my job.

As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I
wear a suit to the office. It's a wet suit. This time of
year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is
this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater.
This $20,000 piece of equipment sucks the water out of the
sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature.

It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose,
which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn
good plan, and I've used it several times with no
complaints.

What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is
take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wet suit.
This floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like
working in a Jacuzzi.

Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt
started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only
made things worse. Within a few seconds my butt started to
burn. I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage
was done. In agony I realized what had happened.

The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped
it into my suit. Now, since I don't have any hair on my
back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it However, the crack
of my butt was not as fortunate.

When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually
grinding the jellyfish into the crack of my butt.

I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the
communicator. His instructions were unclear due to the fact
that he, along with five other divers, were all laughing
hysterically.

Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to
make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling
thirty-five minutes before I could reach the surface to
begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the
surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet.

As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of
laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream
and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the
chamber.

The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't poop for two
days because my butt was swollen shut.

So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about
how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up
your butt. face='Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans, Sans-serif'
size=3

Now repeat to yourself, 'I
love my job, I love my job, I love my job
.'

Now whenever you have a bad day, ask yourself, is this a
jellyfish bad day? May you NEVER have a jellyfish bad day!

Brought to you by Frederick Airport Transportation by Gordon's Transporatation

240 626-1147

499 Hobnail Ct
Frederick Md, 21703
Email Frederick Airport Transportation

No comments: